Sunday 12 May 2013

Summer


This summer I'm going travelling through Europe. Not sure exactly where I will be and when but I'm looking forward to
finding out where my feet will take me. The plan is to get a coach, through France and Spain ending up in Porto, Portugal
after something like a 33 hour trip. Where my Dad has bought an abandoned building. Which he intends to renovate into a
cafe/bar. But while they wait for planning permission. I plan to turn it into my base of operations for this summers adventures.

As I said I have no set in stone plan about where I have to be or a what time. However at the moment it's looking likely
that as well as Portugal I'll be spending time in; Spain, France, Austria, and possibly Croatia, Ibiza, and anywhere else I
can manage to get to. especially considering I don't plan on flying anywhere unless I have to.

I just don't wanna be in England anymore. I'm ready for a change of scenery. And I look forward to coming back for my trip
with some new inspirations and insights that I can put into my work.

The plan for my trip is essentially, first and foremost;


  • Spend the entire summer out of the country.  
  •  Go to as many different places as possible whilst spending as little money as possible 
  • Try and come home with some money left.

No comments:

Post a Comment